How Lesson Plans Help Teachers in Imparting Pre nursery Education?
Primary education is a formative stage in every child’s life. Little Wits, the best kindergarten school in a long list of good Pre nursery schools feels that teachers should be very careful while making their lesson plans. Planning helps to ensure progressive covering of the entire syllabus from week to week, month to month and from term to term in a given year. It is common to see that many a time teaching is rendered ineffective because of lack of proper planning and organization. Success, in the profession of teaching, mostly depends upon its planning. Teaching can therefore be made more effective with an effective lesson plan.
Some of the ways in which lesson plans help teachers in imparting Pre-nursery Education are given below
- Lesson plan prevents waste of time and helps the teachers to be systematic and orderly. It prevents drifting away from the subject. All the discussions are thus well focused and productive for the students.
- By planning, the teacher is able to emphasize the different aspects of language equally. It helps the teachers to organize and systematize the learning process. In this way learning activities are well knit, interconnected and well associated.
- Lesson plan draws the attention of the teachers to the goals and objectives of teaching, the selection of subject matter and procedure, choice of activities and preparation of tests. In this way it ensures that all the chapters are well connected.
- Lesson plan helps the teachers in doing full justice to the different parts of the chapter. All the sections of the chapter are scrupulously dealt and it is made sure that the students do not have any doubt in them. It thus ensures indepth teaching of all the lessons.
- Lesson plan gives sufficient time and opportunity to the teacher for the preparation of the lesson before hand. The teacher knows what she has to teach and at what time. Time is therefore not wasted in beating about the bush.
- Proper lesson plan of every class ensures steady progress of the child by making the teacher work along the lines of the syllabus at a suitable rate. It helps in evaluating the strategies, methods, techniques and aids used during teaching.
- Lesson plan helps the teacher in summarizing the chapter and repeat it time and again in the class so that children do not forget it easily.
Little Wits, the largest and fastest growing chain of pre schools in India is today’s one of the top most Pre nursery schools in Howrah owing to its selection of dedicated, loving and well experienced Pre Primary teachers who nurture the blooming birds to blossom into fresh and colourful flowers that spray their fragrance everywhere.